Apprenticeship helps young adults gain experience, knowledge and qualifications via a hands on approach combine with the necessary theory training. On this program you will receive training on the latest mechatronic systems and servicing techniques, providing the first step to becoming a qualified mechatronic technician and having a rewarding career.
Our apprenticeship combines Bosch training with the required theory training at Penang Skills Development Center (PSDC). You will gain knowledge, skills and practical experience in the workplace as well as engineering theory. As an apprentice you will receive both essential theory and practical instruction, coaching on social skills , learning about mechatronic systems, diagnosis and repair.
- 3.5 year apprenticeship program
- Apprentice will be provided allowance of RM 800.00 per month.
- On average; 30% Theory training will be at PSDC and 50% Practical Training At Bosch Training Center and 20% On the Job Training at Bosch manufacturing facility.
- A high quality technical programme giving you support to achieve a level 5 apprenticeship qualification from JPK and AHK which is equivalent to a Diploma.
- Job Opportunity with BOSCH Malaysia. You are required to serve BOSCH for 2 years after completion of the program.
1) SPM with minimum 3 credits in Englsih, Mathematics and Science ( General/Physics/Chemistry)
Qualification that you will receive.
Malaysian Accreditation (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran- Ministry of Human Resource)
JPK Level 2-5 Kejuteraan Automasi Industry. (Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran)
German Accreditation (AHK –German Chamber of Commerce/Industry)
AHK Part 2 (Level A) Mechatronic Engineering. (Advance Skills Diploma)
HOW TO APPLY