Engineer – Product Quality Engineer
- Responsible for new product quality requirement, and its releases.
- Ensure products manufactured meet quality requirements.
- Develop, review and monitor the effectiveness of quality control procedures and processes, propose and implement improvements where necessary.
- Ensure closed loop of internal and external audit finding include product safety audit.
- Monitor and supervise QMM technician performance to ensure efficiency in quality management process.
- Responsible for process improvement project and update Management on the improvement result.
- Responsible for Quality problem resolution through problem solving skills PSS/8D.
- Generate and maintain inspection plan for in-process(EQ, FQ), outgoing (VQ) and reliability (QZ)
- Responsible for component first article inspection approval (ISIR) and approval on incoming part inspection plan including cost reduction activities.
- Monitor, report of KPI’s in timely manner and establish action plan.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Science.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment (Engineering, quality or project management) or fresh graduate with relevant manufacturing experience.
- Good in technical report writing and include complete data analysis and action recommendation.
- Experience in Plastic molding, metal stamping, turn part, PCBA, die-cast, hardening part is recommended.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 Standard, TS16949, Product safety requirement e.g. UL, CSA.
- Familiar with statistical process control methods, FMEA, hands on experience on failure analysis and problem solving methodology e.g. 5 Why’s, RCA, fault tree analysis etc.
HOW TO APPLY