HR Operations Manager
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resources, preferably in Shared Service center or HR Operations team.
- Payroll experience is a must. Hourly payroll experience would be an advantage.
- HRIS experience at the operational level is a must.
- Exeperience in project management & collaborating with regional/global team.
- Compliance mindset, capable to exercise confidentiality.
- Adequate knowledge on Malaysia local law and regulations.
- Client focused & solution oriented
- Detailed oriented, highly organized and self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, & global mainstream HRIS database.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Manage HR administration activities
- Keep HR administration process updated for compliance, efficiency & employee experience purpose.
- Lead the local team (including external vendors) & HRSSC team to provide administrative support in whole employee lifecycle(recruitment administrive support for all employee groups, from onboarding to offboarding), including but not limited to: P-file management; enrollment/change/termination in SAP; benefits administration including leave management system maintenance; IT access & work facilitation; Immigration support for all foreign employees including expat and foreign workers; local administration support for foreign employees including foreign workers including hostel & shuttle bus service; Training administration, HR related payment requests etc.
- Lead the local team & HRSSC Team to provide all HR reports & analytics including but not limited to GTMS report/Absenteeism report/turnover report/panel clinic medical expense report/HRDF report/Monthly staffing report/Quarterly Director & Key Manager Report to Board of Director/Forecast HR accrual to Finance/Monthly Account Reconciliation/etc.
- Expat administration support.
- Act as country lead for all HR administration system launch & enhancement
- Support all internal & external audits as needed
- Other HR Administration projects assigned by HR Director
Manage Payroll for all employee groups
- Keep payroll process updated for compliance, efficiency & employee experience purpose for each employee groups.
- Lead the local team & HRSSC team to ensure the accuracy of payroll calculation, statutory payment to government authorities, severance & final payment calculation, Expatriate home deposit & MY tax, Social Security claim for associates. Manage all activities in a timely manner.
- Ensure payroll records properly documented as per legal & Goodyear requirements.
- Responsible for payroll account reconciliation and other finance report.
- Act as country lead for Payroll System launch & enhancement
Team Management & Development
- Team performance management to achieve overall department target
- Team development & succession management: recruiting & developing future HR Ops Manager & junior HRBP talents to enrich MY HR talent pipeline
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 54 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.