- Equipment leader is accountable for the optimum control of resources and equipment by the way of adequately maintaining all equipment under his charge in the manner that will maximize usage, uptime and contribute to enhancing utilization and productivity of the production function.
- He must support 100% Plant Optimization under RE and DEC pillar to ensure the operation is smooth and achieved the business KPI as required.
- His responsibility is to ensure compliance to Malaysia DOE Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulation 2014, and established himself as a Certified Competent person on Bag Filter Dust Collector Operation (in accordance of Malaysia Department of Environment legal requirement in ISO 14001 certification.
- He is responsible to monitor current and potential safety risk and hazards in the workplace, focusing on Machine Guarding and ICHE from Safety Incident Potentials (SIP) elements under the governance of PEC management system for Business Center A
- BS Mechanical Engineer or other related courses
- Above 5 years manufacturing industry or above experience in one of below field’s :
- Experience in Equipment Automation and PLC’s
- Exposure in Reliability Maintenance Engineering / Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Experience in Preventive Maintenance procedures and methods
- Excellent knowledge in Plant Manufacturing processes and monitoring systems.
- Experience in Rubber Mixing / Extrusion process and SAP system will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Equipment Automation and PLC’s
- Knowledge in Reliability Maintenance Engineering
- Deep understanding of Preventive Maintenance procedures and methods
- Conduct / Practice on Lean Manufacturing concepts
- To acquire Certified Competent Person on Bag Filter Dust Collector Operation
- People management experience
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.