Staff / Senior Engineer – Hardware Development
- Responsible for the design and development of vehicle infotainment electronic systems.
- Analyze specification and process requirements to establish new designs or modifications.
- Develop conceptual and detailed schematic designs and support PCB layout.
- Ensure design meets design parameters and engineering standards.
- Build and test prototypes for overall soundness and feasibility.
- Recommend and evaluate electronic components.
- Prepare, update and maintain designs bill of material (BOM).
- Evaluate electronic device design, identify and proposes potential area of improvement in term of cost, quality and performance.
- Develop and maintain technical procedures, documentation and manuals.
- Collaborate as project team member responsible for electronic design matters, identify issues, and provide appropriate solution to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Plan and coordinate continuous improvement activities to enhance and strengthen team development.
- Degree/ Masters in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Knowledge in product engineering and Problem Solving, Change Processes, BES-PE, FMEA, DFMA, QFD, 8D, 6-Sigma.
- Proficiency in technical report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability in organizing and structuring of tasks, motivating and leading team towards target achievement.
- Strive for continuous improvement and enthusiasm to learn new things.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Knowledge and design experience in video:- HDMI, DP, eDP, LVDS, Serializer and Deserializer is preferred.