Digital Marketing Executive
- Strategise and execute plans to enlarge social media platform followings, increase engagement and revenue growth
- Enhance product marketing using own digital platform such as website, marketplace and social media platform
- Assist in community management and content creation for the brand social media platform
- Constant monitoring and update on new digital platform and trend in digital space
- Plan, test, execute and optimising PPC campaigns – planning, implementation and analysis to increase high-value traffic, grow conversions and sales
- Conduct market research to identify the best segment of users to target
- Assist in CRM program which includes extracting data, analysing and segment customers based on shopping behaviour, then create effective communication plan to the database using own appropriate channels.
- Work closely with the creative team to create compelling designs and improve paid acquisition funnels
- Provide regular end to end performance reports and analysis to improve targeting, landing pages and new feature development
- Stay up to date and identify opportunities/threats from competitors, industry trends, platform updates, new placements and ad types
- Undertake any other Ad Hoc task as and when assign by management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Minimum 2 years experience in performance marketing ( FB Ads, Google Ads, SEO, etc )
- Results driven with a strong analytical eye provide suggestions and creative solutions from raw data
- Excellent interpersonal communication, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Required Skill(s): PPC, SEO, Digital Ads, Creative, Adobe
- Preferably candidate specialized in Digital Marketing