- All great people teams are built on rock solid foundations – as the business needs continue to evolve, we are now seeking a People Operations Manager, focusing on building out of the Malaysia operations and working closely with our management team as a partner to the business.
- This role will manage the HR function in Malaysia for our passionate team of 180 and growing, spread across Kuala Lumpur, Penang and Johor Bahru. The incumbent will be responsible for executing people strategies across the full spectrum of People topics, to grow and maintain our presence in the Malaysia market.
- We’re looking for someone who has experience in a high growth startup, setting up local and regional Malaysia-related HR processes and able to recruit the right people quickly.
What you will do:
- Hiring Strategy and Recruitment:
- As the key focal point of our hiring process you will need to anticipate talent requirements by actively developing a strong pipeline and consistently enhance candidate experience.
- Define organization needs, post job ads and manage the selection process, actively headhunt to bring in top talent and to find the best cultural and skills fits for the company across all business verticals. You will also use data to inform realistic hiring goals and support the requirements of the operational teams – ensuring the process goes smoothly at all levels.
- In addition to having a wealth of experience gained from demanding recruitment environments, this role needs someone who can communicate those valuable insights across the company. Our ideal candidate will also liaise with senior management to ensure that hiring timelines and strategies match the company’s plans for growth.
- HR Operations and Employment Law:
- Oversee day-to-day people operations of the business, including payroll, benefits, time off, contracts, and daily company compliance requirements.
- Own the management of payroll and other company software to keep them up-to-date and effective
- Collaborate with the FD People and FD Legal teams in Hong Kong on any related employment law matters, employment legislations and compliance management.
- Collaborate with functional People teams on company-wide benefits programs, compensation strategy and other HR related matters.
- Act as the first point of contact and support for employee changes including professional development, employee performance, leave, and day-to-day support.
- Partner with and advise the management teams on people-related strategy and decisions including organizational design, planning and compensation, and team building for sustainable growth.
HOW TO APPLY : https://jobs.lever.co/lalamove/94b4d4d2-c1e5-405c-b064-77440b124023/apply