- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Career advancement
- Training opportunities
- Carry out integration and commissioning of an array of instrumentation as well as control systems for commercial projects.
- Perform programming and integration of the control systems, designing the control panel and subpanels as well as generating the I/O lists.
- Carry out engineering, PLC and SCADA software interface programming.
- Develop process functional design including control write-up and control schematics.
- Develop hardware and software design specification and other software/test documentation.
- Carry out diagnosis and resolution of electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Ensuring on time completion of commissioning activities.
- Preferably vaccinated in home country.
- Recognized qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Experienced in PLC control program design and implementation in industrial automation, process automation, waterworks, and/or building HVAC systems.
- Have worked with Building Management System/SCADA/HVAC system is an advantage.
- Technical knowledge and hands-on programming skills of some PLC brands
- Technical knowledge of SCADA is an advantage.
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Please indicate in your CV what type of PLC and SCADA software you are knowledgeable in.
- Able to converse, read and write in English.
For shortlisted applicants, Company will pay for all COVID-19 related medical cost relating to SHN in Singapore.