JOB : Recruiter
- Work at modern offices in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
- Gain experience working for international fintech company.
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities.
First Digital Trust (FDT) is seeking exceptionally driven in-house Recruiter to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class hiring experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver recruitment solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process. As a Recruiter you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for on-premise and remote positions.
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join FDT’s rapidly growing team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profiles.
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimizing the candidate experience.
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool.
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs.
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell FDT as an employer of choice.
- Drive the offer process and close candidates.
- Consistently ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market.
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods.
- Responsible to onboarding & offboarding employee.
- Provide regular updates to the management.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, monthly reports, and dashboards. Analyze HR data sets as requested.
- Assist add hoc task by manager.
- 2-5 years of proven work experience as a Full Cycle Recruiter.
- Solid ability to evaluate candidates.
- Hands-on experience with online sourcing tools.
- Experience from recruitment agency or hyper-growth startup and/or agency would be beneficial.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- High attention to details.
- Ability to be flexible, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Fluent English.