POSITION : Social Media Customer Service
- Monitor social media conversations or online mentions around our client’s brand identity, products, and current events.
- Cleanse and manage data, filter them and classifying them by different themes.
- Read and analyse huge amount (up to thousands) of social media posts and comments.
- Responsible for monitoring social media sites to identify negative and sensitive content posted.
- Execute email online news media monitoring alerts on a daily basis.
- Work shifts, and may work outside of normal business hours. These shifts may be set hours, or change from week to week.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM or Higher Secondary.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English (both written and oral).
- At least 1 year of working experience is an added advantage. Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply for this position.
- Good attitude, responsible and discipline.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities/parties.
- Able to commence work immediately is an added advantage.
- Read and code data gathered from social media collection tools.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity, and common sense.
- Attention to detail and passion for accuracy is a must.
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and driven by performance.
- Organized and focused, yet with a “whatever needs done” for the organization mentality.
- Must be completely trustworthy and loyal.
- Ability to effectively multitask while keeping a positive attitude.