Senior Executive/HOD, HR & Admin
- Career advancement and personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits (Annual Increment & Bonus)
- Established company with 30+ years in the industry
You will be responsible to:
- In-charge of full spectrum of HR and Admin functions of the Company, including but not limited to recruitment, compensation management, payroll processing, employee relations management, employee training and development, performance management, foreign workers administrative etc.
- In-charge of the efficiency of day-to-day operations of the tasks assigned as well as to provide HR support to others departments in order to improve the overall productivity of the Company.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Carry out HR planning, continuous improvement and enhance the level of services by reviewing and revising the existing HR processes, policies, schemes, standard operating procedures and job descriptions as well as ensuring all daily HR functions are consistent and compliance with the HR policies set.
- Responsible for manpower planning initiatives by identifying internal movements or development opportunities for future expansion plans.
- Undertakes pro-actively any assignments given by the Management team as and when needed such as revision of Salary and Compensation Scheme, Succession Planning, Job Enrichment and Job Re-designation exercises etc.
- Perform any other related duties as and when required.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management/any equivalent with at least 5 years working experience in similar field.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in payroll processing and foreign workers administration will be added advantages.
- Good understanding on Foreign Workers Policies, Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act, and able to handle grievances and counselling among employees, including foreign workers.
- Able to support the Company in talent management to meet high service standards with effective communication and co-ordination with at all levels of staff.
- A good leader and good team player who are self-motivated with strong interpersonal as well as good written and oral skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong documentation skills.
- Ability to travel, though not frequents, to handle ad-hoc assignments when necessary, such as to for foreign workers application, recruitment, branches audits etc.