HR & Admin Manager – Selangor – MYR 6,000 – MYR 8,400
- Sharpen HR management skills in the Construction Industry
- Career opportunity to progress in a fast growing company
The Human Resource & Administration Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Develop and administer HR programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Lead the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provide leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Formulate and recommend Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conduct periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Make certain that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Establish the company salary structure, pay policies, and oversee the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and increments.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
Knowledge /Experience /Skill Requirements:
- At least a Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Proven record in a management role with at least eight (8) years’ experience.
- Well verse in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Good motivational skills.
- A team player, capable of working effectively in a matrix organization.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.