PA/ Executive Assistant to Director
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external organization on all matters pertaining to the MD.
- Responsible for assisting the MD to handle the company’s business work and daily affairs.
- Work closely with all departments and coordinate business activities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Schedule meetings, travel arrangements and maintain calendars accordingly.
- Take minutes during meeting.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to assist with administrative matter.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with all matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Working experience in property developer is highly desired.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Confident working alongside at all levels with both clients and internal parties.
- Initiative with minimal supervision and excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able exercise good judgement in facilitating client meetings, monitoring reports and providing administrative support.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Bahasa, English and Mandarin.
- Possess own transport to travel to Kota Damansara.