- Strong workplace culture
- Year end bonuses + training
- Medical benefit + OT
- Support organizing and participate in monthly stock take and document preparation.
- Daily stock count on Finish Goods (FG).
- Ensure inventories in area of responsibility are accurate.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment to aid operational efficiency.
- Ensure workers comply to health, safety and environmental regulations and work safety to protect themselves and others in the warehouse environment.
- Responsible for planning and execution, deal with Production to execute the job and task given.
- Generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of the warehouse.
- Monitors and controls all the warehouse operations and activities are carried out in the most efficient and effective manner with accuracy and within the required lead-time.
Requirements & remarks:-
- At least SPM/STPM/Certificate/Diploma in any field or with minimum 3-4 years working experience in the related field.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Cina.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel & Word
- Able to work OT when required.
- An appropriate supervisory, warehousing or inventory management qualification would be advantageous.
- Positive mindset and good attitude
- Integrity in professional ethics
- Respect everyone in equality
- Gratitude and teamwork