- Ensure smooth management of the operations of the building by way off coordinating and managing all operations activities including planning of all mechanical and electrical equipment planned preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- Ensure all engineering works i.e. planned preventive, corrective, predictive maintenance, construction and installation works are being carried out in compliance with statutory requirements, Health and Safety aspects, and excellent standards.
- Plan and manage the upgrading, retrofitting and alteration of the building facilities system under the care of the care of the company.
- Ensure ISO 9001 procedure being strictly followed and implemented, and no major non-conformance being imposed by auditor.
- Develop, implement and maintain of ISO 9001 and to facilitate the implementation of ISO related activities of the company.
- Liaise, monitor and evaluate the performance of all outsource service provider.
- Assist on managing all works conducted by maintenance contractors during defect liability period for building under defect liability period.
- Coordinate with contractors and suppliers in relation to projects undertaken by the contractor at the station.
- Produce reports, schedules and work programmes for all projects assign.
- Conduct periodic and ad-hoc meeting with staffs and outsource service provider.
- Monitor maintenance schedules, progress and activities.
- Prepare budgetary requirements for the project and control of costs in line with budgetary forecast.
- Prepare justification paper of contractors for any renovation and construction works, spare parts or equipment procurement, or technical outsource for management’s approval.
- Perform any other duties as and when assign by the management.
- Degree or Diploma in Facilities / Building Management
- At least 5 years of experience and able to liaise well with clients
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia written and spoken.