Human Resources Cum Admin Executive
- Responsible for full spectrum of HRAD roles.
- Preparation of monthly report.
- Assist in HR Management System (Exp: employment contract, setting up interview & recruitment, orientation, training & development, payroll, compensation, benefit & etc).
- Provide Admin operations support (costing, stationery, office expenses, staff welfare & insurance & etc).
- Assists in implementing employee benefits program and ensure compliance with policy and procedure.
- Daily monitor for internal fleet maintenance and renewal permit.
- Other HR & Admin functions as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPMA” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduation are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Recruitment & Interview, Payroll Administration
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good in coordination follow up & communication skill.
- Conversant with Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, and any other statutory regulations.
- Computer literate.
- Strong sense of responsibility, discipline & commitment.
- Able to start work immediately will be given first choice.