- Assist the veterinarians in day to day task.
- Clean and maintain the kennels and catteries. Requires cleaning up animal faeces and urine every day.
- Work will be dirty as it requires a lot of cleaning work. Successful candidates will be required to work with animal faeces and urine.
- Cleaning and maintaining the hygiene of the practice in general.
- Feeding and maintaining the general welfare of patients and boarders.
- Assist the veterinarians during surgery, setting up the operating theatre, cleaning surgical instruments and operating theatre post surgery.
- Storing supplies that arrive such as pet food and drugs ( requires heavy lifting).
- Must be able to work with/hold/hug dogs and cats.
- Comfortable holding and restraning both dogs and cats.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must have a pleasant personality.
- Must be able to work in shifts.
Candidates who qualify will have the opportunity to go far and as remuneration is based on work performance and experience.