- POSITION : OPERATION EXECUTIVE / OFFICER
– Review & monitor the daily retail operation of outlets.
– To perform and support operations pertaining to outlet operations, stocktake, exhibitions, marketing events and opening of new outlets.
– To conduct internal operational audits, review audit results and recommend for process improvement as and when required.
– To carry out investigation or special assignment pertaining to specific operational issues when required.
– To assist in development, review and implementation of Operational policies, procedures and guidelines.
– Independent, resourceful with high level of integrity.
– Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Words, email.
– Experience in a similar capacity is an advantage.
2. SALES ASSISTANCE
– In-house sales of IT related products, hence must possess IT product knowledge.
– Possess sales and marketing experience.
– Familiarity with hypermarket environment will be an advantage.
– Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a sales team.
3. POSOTION : TECHNICIAN
– Skillful in troubleshooting, repairing & assembly of PCs.
– Self initiative and able to work as a team player.
– Customer service oriented.
4. POSITION : CASHIER
– Min SPM qualification.
– Attractive remuneration package.
– Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a cashier team.
5. POSITION : LOGISTIC OFFICER
– In-charged of fulfilling orders from eCommerce platform.
– Also assist in general logistics work, ie receiving of stocks.
– Team player, energetic, able to multitask & work independently.
– Knowledge in IT Retailing industry or experience in online selling is an added advantage.
– Min SPM qualifications.
Interested? Do email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and stating which position & outlet you are interested in.