POSITION – Senior Executive, Group Corporate Assurance
- Assist and lead in planning & administration of review assignments and developing annual review plans.
- Analyse and identify key risks, develop appropriate review programmes and tests for superior’s review and approval.
- Conduct preliminary assessment of reviewable areas, interview personnel, determine data requirement; accumulate, verify and analyse data, observe actual practices and evaluate operational function.
- Identify causes of lapses and weaknesses, investigate, analyse and identify possible solutions or avenue for improvement and recommend best practices.
- Communicate with clients on findings and recommendations.
- Assist in and conduct entrance and exit meetings and ensure working papers are properly organized and documented in TeamMate+.
- Assist in finalizing the final reports and ensure logistics arrangements for reviews are done.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in the related field. Professional qualifications (CIA, MIA, IIA, ACCA, etc.).
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience
- Strong in communication and negotiation skills
POSITION – Executive, Manufacturing Excellence | 8471
- Assist superior to ensure the overall Quality Management System is understood, implemented and maintained from time to time in business units, reporting and recommending to management of continuous improvements.
- Involve in Process Governance Initiative (PGI) and development of SOPS for all the Business Units.
- Assist in Operational Excellence Model Assessment tools.
- Assist Superior in businesses related matter and to ensure the performance is being tracked and monitored via measurement tools and dealing with internal/external parties for fact finding and analysis.
- At least a Degree in Management or any field
- Work experience in related field or industry is an advantage.
- Experience in Quality Management System and Operational Excellence Model
- Knowledgeable on various statistical tools.
- Good written and communication skill with the ability to effectively communicate and disseminate information and developing procedures