Key Results Area:
- To be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing professionally.
- To adhere to the working standards set within the Group and discharge one’s function as that is expected.
- To ensure that in discharging the function, the interest of the Group is not compromised any manner.
- To be a good team player and ever willing to assist the secretarial department as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Legal or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in Legal practice (Litigation and/or Conveyancing) / corporate / related field.
- Experience in handling litigation, commercial & corporate matters.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (English & Bahasa Malaysia).
- CLP (Legal Profession Qualifying Board)
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance