POSITION : Health Manager – Downstream and SBO – KL
Make A Difference
If you are a Health Manager with expertise in Occupational Health, Project Health Management, dealing with data and implementing evaluations, identifying and reporting risk issues, then this is your chance to join Shell Malaysia.
What’s the Role?
The Downstream and SBO Health Manager will implement Group direction, strategy, and standards for Health for Downstream Shell Companies in East and West Malaysia, Shell Business Operations (SBO), and Shell Companies based in Kuala Lumpur. He/She will provide high-quality health advice and services to Shell Downstream (and related businesses), Shell Business Operation (SBO), and related functions in Malaysia.
He/She will support the businesses in the implementation and embedding of the Health Standards and Manuals as per the HSSE Control Framework and local legislation and promote and champion Care and Human Performance to Shell Downstream (and related businesses), Shell Business Operation (SBO) and related functions in Malaysia.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, manage and implement all health functional support and services to all Shell DS Businesses and related functions in Malaysia, ensuring compliance to legal regulations and related Shell HSSE Management Systems requirements.
- Advice on clinical, occupational, community, and environmental health issues associated with business activities and living environment, which may have litigation, reputation, or other business risks
- Assure alignment with Group health standards, procedures, and processes.
- Ensure compliance with relevant health legislation in the country.
- Health focal point in the event of a medical emergency, infectious disease outbreak, or when employee medical evacuation is required.
- Ensure that individual business unit’s medical emergency response plans are in place and adequate. This includes matters pertaining to first aid training, emergency equipment, and selection of hospitals or institutions.
- Support implementation and embedding of Health Management Standards and health requirements as per HSSE CF within the various business units.
- Act as s specialist resource in occupational and environmental health matters
- Report to businesses on health performance, including occupational illnesses.
- Act as Auditor and SME for Health in Group HSSE CF and internal audits
- Act as Health Project Owner for local projects (Downstream projects) and deliver health support as per Health Plan
- Contribute to Shell’s strategic success by leading the company to achieve the strongest reputation in the industry with regards to health and health-related matters
- Assure consistent and sustained implementation of the HSSE CF Health Manuals
- Firmly establish Shell Health Services as the Functional Leader and One-Stop Shop for Health in the Group
- To implement strategies in developing, implementing, and sustaining care and human performance within the businesses
- Assure timely health support provided to Projects as per Health Plan and HSSE CF requirements.
- Ensure a high standard of quality is being provided by contractors and clinical service providers
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
What we need from you
- Recognized Medical Degree registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- At least 10 years post-graduation working experience, with the last 5 years in occupational Health
- Post-graduate qualification in Occupational Health Experience in project health management
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills – dealing with data and implementing evaluations; identifying and reporting risk issues Good understanding and experience of managing partner and stakeholder relationships
- Important: Applicants must be willing to work under a Fixed-Term Employment for one (1) year. Conversion to Permanent Staff is possible, dependent on performance and availability of opportunity.
HOW TO APPLY – CLICK LINK BELOW :-