The Senior Accountant position will be responsible for all day-to-day financial data and prepare monthly financial reports and related financial analyses for various business entities. This position will also prepare forecasting and budgeting to the management for report consolidation.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Liaise with our Finance manager to improve financial procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in GL/AP/AR transactions and financial reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and flexible with good attitude.
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Click Link Below to Apply:-