Based in Factory (Tapah, Perak)
Admin cum Purchasing Assistant / Executive
- To attend to all visitors to factory.
- To source and purchase spare parts for factory from local suppliers.
- To weigh all incoming and outgoing lorries.
- To assist HR Department to handle all foreign worker matters.
- To monitor and apply for diesel permit.
- To control and issue all PPE to workers.
- To ensure store is well kept and has good housekeeping.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Team player with strong organization skills and a high level of responsibility.
- Excellent communicator with good writing and speech skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Leadership qualities and high commitment to the job.
- Good co-ordinating and negotiating skills.
- Good communications skills.
- To plan and execute maintenance schedule.
- To maintain records of labour and machine effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements.
- To ensure targets for breakdown and maintenance hours are met and within costing budget.
- To analyse current operations and recommend alternative methods and systems aimed at improving efficiency in the use of manpower and machines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent
- To ensure all authorised visitors fill in the visitor pass.
- To screen and record all incoming vehicles into factory compound.
- To check the boot of all outgoing vehicles to prevent theft.
- To stop all unauthorised visitors and lorries from entering factory compound.
- To ensure all transporter lorries cover their lorry with canvas before leaving factory.
- Able to speak English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Physically fit, healthy and good attendance.
- Able to write and read.
- Able to work overtime.
If you’re interested, please apply via this
Email : email@example.com