SELANGOR – SG BULOH
Japanese Speaking Interpreter cum Translator
- Perform as an interpreter/translator to assist Japanese members/ expatriates for new project, discussion and meeting. (from Japanese to English or vice versa).
- Responsible to do translation of technical documentation, email correspondences, technical proposal, presentation slides, videos, meeting minutes and administration work (from Japanese to English or vice versa).
- Assist in preparing and filling the meeting minutes, documentations, technical data and etc from Japanese to English into the computer system.
- Checking and verified document from Japanese to English or vice versa.
- Support /Assist Japanese Expatriates in daily operation and activities.
- Assist in liaise or coordinate with Japanese Expatriates, Japanese Guests or VIP when necessary.
- Interpret and translate the engineering technical terms.
- Other duties and tasks will be assigned by the respective superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering from an internationally recognized university (CGPA 3.0/ 2nd upper and above)
- Well-versed in Japanese Language to English/ Malay (both spoken & written).
- Proactive and good communication.
- Experience of interpreter/translator in manufacturing is preferable.
- Supervise all production activities in the department, ensuring overall production operations & activities are carried out.
- To identify & implement continous improvements to the Company’s production processes.
- To plan and control manpower / overtime / raw materials and parts usage in respective department.
- To emphasize the implementation of 5S and ISO requirement at Production / Manufacturing.
- To collabrate with Quality Department, identify & implement on-going quality improvements.
- To upgrade workers skill and knowledge through implementing training programme.
- To plan preventive maintenance with Maintenance Section.
- To lead, guide and mentor junior Production Engineers & Supervisors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering from an internationally recognized university (CGPA 3.0/ 2nd upper and above).
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years related working experience.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong leadership and able to lead a team.
- Aggressive and proactive.