Executive, Industrial Relations – KL
- Assisting the Head / Section Head / of Industrial Relations in managing and performing matters relating to the function of Industrial Relations for the Bank inclusive of disciplinary processes & procedures and Union Management.
- Secretary of DC Meeting.
- Handling and maintaining disciplinary records for all staff involved (IR data, IR filling system, etc) and all correspondence for IRS.
- General functions -Filing of IR documents, retrieve and returning personal files, despatch of documents to relevant internal parties, processing payments (VOT) for matters relating to IERD, booking of meeting room and other ad hoc matter.
- Provide advises to the line managers on the disciplinary processes and procedures.
- Provide counseling to problematic employees.
- Guiding the line managers to carry out the disciplinary process for minor cases.
- Drafting the Charge Sheet for Notice of Domestic Inquiry.
- Conduct Domestic Inquiry proceeding.
- Drafting the Show Cause letters to employees for the alleged misconduct(s).
- To conduct an investigation on disciplinary cases.
- To update all punishment meted out to employees who committed disciplinary offenses.
- Preparing the case report to be submitted to P/CEO or Disciplinary Committee (DC) and CHRO for deliberation on the type of punishment to be meted out to the offenders based on natural justice, guided by the Industrial Court cases’ decision, Employment Act, precedent cases, etc.
- Provide sound advises to line managers to address their subordinates’ disciplinary issues.
- Provide guidance to other HR colleagues on matters relating to the employment and labor laws.
- To prepare, monitor and maintain the PIP processes.
- Provide sound advises to supervisor to address their subordinates’ PIP matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.