Human Resource Executive (Services) – MYR 2,500 – MYR 4,000
- Attractive benefits (Medical, Optical, Dental)
- Leave (Annual, Marriage, Paternity, Maternity, etc.)
- Permanent role based in Kuching, with a well-established company
We are looking for someone who:
- Responsible for employee services (cafeterias, transportation, lockers and uniform).
- Administrator and managing company’s cafeteria related matters and repair & maintenance of facilities or equipment.
- Managing performance of service providers towards of services and conformance to the contract and service level agreement.
- Periodic checking and joint audit with cafeteria committees on cafeteria facilities and kitchen.
- Handle requests and arrange of employees’ transport and food catering from cafeteria.
- Serve as an advisor for cafeteria committees and monitor the committees’ activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication to service providers (transport & cafeteria) upon employees’ complaint and resolving services issues.
- Respond to employees’ services inquiries and complaints timely to ensure quick, equitable resolution.
- Conduct and compile employee satisfaction survey towards cafeteria and transport services.
- Ensure timely accurate payment of all billing invoices related to services.
- Monitor and coordinate with Purchasing Department on renewal of service provider agreement and purchasing of services related stock/material.
- Inventory record keeping and ensure of sufficient services related stock.
- Creates and administer all employees ID card.
- Order and distribution of employees’ uniforms and record keeping of uniform size measurement and stock.
Here is some of what you’ll need (Required):
- Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Diploma in Human Resource or Business Administration with 2 years related working experience.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in HR or Admin.
- Experience of supervisory in Food & Beverage Industry is highly desired.
- Worked in an multi-cultural organization or dealt professionally across few nationalities and languages is an added advantages.
Skills crucial to success in this role (Competencies):
- Ability to deal with problem involving several concrete variables in standardize situations.
- Must have a good judgment and capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Knowledgeable in handling employee confidential information professionally.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and embracing change.
- Good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Good analytical ability.