- Assess the effectiveness of operationalization of new products / parameter for debt resolution assessment and recommend solution for improvement to ensure positive SME journey at AKPK.
- Undertake surveillance/ researchon SMEsvia market intelligence and environmental scanning to produce meaningful insights to key stakeholders.
- Perform independent monitoring of key SME debt resolution statistics to highlight any outliers / peculiarities which warranted further investigation.
- Ensure timely reporting of periodic reports on progress of debt resolution applications and SME advisory to management of AKPK and BNM.
- Involve in departmental and firm-wide initiatives for integration of SME data sets to ensure robust assessment of SME data within AKPK to facilitate policy formulation and decision making.
- Attend to adhoc requests from various stakeholders for up-to-date information on repayment assistance for SMEs.
- Other related assignments as and when commission by the senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably in Statistics, Economics or Data Science.
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience in management or supervisory role.
- Ability to use data analytics tools and perform data modelling is an added advantage.
- Possess advanced excel knowledge and fundamental PowerPoint skillset.
- Strong command of the English language with excellent range of communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Ability to plan work independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact and work alongside teams at all levels, within and outside departments, to ensure timely information are collated.
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- An analytical mind, meticulous and strong attention to details.
- Good credit report.