- 5 days work.
- Friendly working environment.
- Top 5 Premium Gifts Company in Malaysia.
- You will be developing new website from existing and features for our projects as well as improving and maintaining the quality of the entire existing projects.
- You will participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, conception, development, testing and bug fixing.
- Professional in website development, interested in new technology or trend.
- Able to work alone and self-responsible.
- We want someone that can automatically find the new resource and ideas.
- We are willing to pay more for what you give. We are not looking for a start but a reliable partnership.
Do join us if you have a passion for the developing website as well as a desire to make an impact in the Gifts industry.
If you are currently working along as Freelancer of Software Development, or Software Engineering, you are greatly encouraged to apply for this position.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 – 3 years and above working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven experience in back-end development using PHP Laravel Framework and MySQL database.
- Manage and maintain front-end and back-end of the web applications.
- Able to produce and manage restful API for apps integration and connectivity.
- Hands-on experience with Git, SourceTree and similar code version control systems.
- Minimum of 2 years coding skill and strong knowledge of web development experience.
- Should be good in website and database designing.
- Applicants must have initiative to learn and work independently with high degree of perseverance able to work under pressure in a fast environment.
- Strong problem solving, great logic and analytical skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking teams.
- Project based until development of our existing 2 website is done.
- Build and develop Company website.
- Ensure complete, mobile responsive design for all device sizes with valid programming.
- Preparing& presenting design plans, website structure& project within timeline.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and monitoring the performance of websites.
- Handling system implementations, troubleshooting, technical issue investigations and resolutions.
- Program analysis, coding, testing, developing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Provide technical support including web server administration, network operations, and configuration, backup/recovery, and database administration.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to Company website operations and activities.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management from time to time.
How will this career benefit you?
- Stable working environment.
- Medical benefit.
- Free Medical Card benefit.*
- Corporate Uniform.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS.
- 5 days working.
- Company annual trip.