Credit Bureau Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Petaling Jaya
- Analysis, Design, and Development of IT solutions. This includes a range of activities from brainstorming, designing, debugging, coding, unit/automated testing and documenting, building and launching new features.
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platform.
- Troubleshoots production problem related to software application.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, continuous application integration and testing tools.
- Perform Code Review of the developed product.
- Facilitates the business requirement gathering and functional specification walk through for simple complexity project.
- A team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must approach issues and projects with a sense of ownership enthusiasm, innovation and quality.
- Assists in project planning phase and support users during implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge on Web Services standards and technologies
- Extensive experience in supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by other.
- 3+ years of experience in building architecture and design solutions
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concept, design pattern and best practices.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development life cycle