Responsible for day-to-day HR and Admin operational activities, including recruitment, compensation & benefits, trainings, employment administrations and administrative task.
- Human Resource• Maintain accurate data for HR related and employee related data in HRIS and Payroll System.
• Support to generate required HR reports from HRIS system to support HR Manager for local data analytics;
• Provide training and guidance to local end users on usage of HRIS system.
• Responsible for local end-to-end recruitment, from placement of job advertisement, to interviewing and final shortlisting process with hiring manager.
• Support in Talent Management initiatives as required, including internship programs;
• Provide HR administrative support, including work pass applications and renewals, government applications, submission of labor market survey and preparing employment agreements and related letters;
• Handle and manage employees’ data for insurance benefits, including inception of new hires and termination of resignees with appointed insurance broker;
• Manage and arrange employee’s training courses with respective head of depts and submission of HRDF
• Manage monthly payroll and all statutory processing timely and accurately;
- • Undertake any HR Projects and duties as and when assigned
- Administration• Act as back-up to other Senior HR &Administration Executive (Admin) to coordinate business travel related arrangements including flights and hotels, supplier and procurement processes, daily office administrative task including guest hospitality
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin, Human Resource or equivalent.
- Candidates must be have at least 4-5 years working experience in HR Generalist role.
- Candidate with exposure in MNC for this role will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be able to speak and write good and fluent English.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, self-motivated, organized, hardworking, result oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Microsoft Office knowledge is compulsory.
- Able to adapt to new environment including learning new processes and system.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Klang, Selangor