- Involve in system migration, data extraction, Report Development:
- Work closely with users to understand the business process and requirements.
- Liaise between users and vendors on the requirements need.
- Perform migration and testing of static data.
- Develop reports based on users’ requirements.
- Support daily operation of IT department :
- Maintain and provide support on the company’s ERP.
- Troubleshoot applications’ issues such as data analysis.
- Provide desktop support and perform, backup /recovery and database administration.
- Any Other ad-hoc duties as assigned :
- Plan and propose system enhancement to ensure system efficiency
- Conduct User training to end users.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experiences.
- Familiar with ERP system, SQL scripting
- Experience in Crystal Report/SSRS/Power Pivot/Power BI.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and Network infrastructure would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge in Programming.
Career Level – Senior Executive
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience – 5 years
Job Type – Full-Time
Job Specializations – Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software