- Responsible for full range of human resource functions including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee welfare and training & development.
- Responsible to formulate, develop, review and implement Human Resources policies, procedures and guidelines and monitor its effectiveness.
- Responsible to handle and advise management on disciplinary issues, transfers, termination, staff counselling and grievances as well as other employee relations matters in compliance with labour law.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Administration Responsibility
- Responsible to look into all areas of office management and proper maintenance like as office equipment, housekeeping, cleanliness and facilities and ensure costs minimization.
- Responsible to assure all activities undertaken by administration division comply with relevant policy, legal demands and ethical standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant HR qualifications
- A track record of demonstrated success as part of a dynamic HR team with 5+ years’ experience as HR Manager/Supervisor
- Knowledge of Malaysian employment law and its application
- Knowledge of best practice in HR functions.
Career Level – Manager
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience – 5 years
Job Type – Full-Time
Job Specializations – Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources