Qualification & Experience:
§ Degree holder in Computer Science from local or overseas universities
§ 3 – 5 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Career Level – Manager
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience 5 years
Job Type – Full-Time