- Specially looking for talented candidates
- Close to LRT/MRT station
- Fast-paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information accurately.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and other wages and reporting on this.
- Ensuring timely submission of statutory payments such as EPF, PCB, SOCSO and HRDF to the respective statutory bodies.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies promptly
- Developing ad hoc financial, Human Resources and operational reporting as needed.
- SPM with certificate and/or Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics
- High level or integrity and dependability
- Detail-oriented, analytical and mathematically inclined
- Good working knowledge in Payroll soft (BossNet, Timesoft, QuickPay etc) and Microsoft Excel
- 45-hours work week/ 2- Saturday off per month.
Career Level – Junior Executive
Qualification – Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience – 2 years
Job Type – Full-Time
Job Specializations – Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources