System Analyst – JAVA or .NET – MYR 6,000 – MYR 10,000
A brilliant opportunity for bright, enthusiastic and passionate Software Engineer to work on an interesting and challenging project that is likely to be adapted to become a licensed product.
You should possess excellent knowledge of JAVA and/or .NET and proven experience working in a mixed discipline team on large scale web application projects.
If you want to work on projects that use web and mobile technologies to make an impact on people lives, please do apply & we would love to hear from you.
This is a hands-on role and you must be prepared to get your hands dirty! You will see the development of websites and digital applications from end-to-end, working with prestigious companies and advising on processes and best principles.
- You will write technically sound, clean, maintainable code with practical application of established patterns and best practices.
- Provides support that includes troubleshooting, investigation, analysis, testing and solves software problems
- For those with > 4 years experiences:
- You will take on the role as the technical lead for complex projects, manage the team and promote best practices and standards using JAVA or .NET technology.
- You will gather and define requirements in the business and translating that into Technical proposals/specifications which will be used for development, maintenance and operation purposes
- You will generate software functional requirements specifications, test procedures, operating manuals and other documentation
- Update of functional and technical specification documents
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunication or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in JAVA or .NET application development (with the most recent experiences from the last 2 years)
- Excellent knowledge and skills in C#, LINQ, ASP.NET, WCF, HTML5, CSS, JQuery and MSSQL Server.
- Experience in any of the following would be advantageous: Struts, GWT, MySQL, Mobile Application for Android & iOS
- Must be a team player and possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and natural problem-solving ability
- Good command in English, both verbal and written.
If you are keen to expand your career path with us, apply with your full resume stating your current and expected salary.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience4 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software