Senior System Analyst – MYR 6,000 – MYR 8,400
- Monitor, maintain and manage Servers and Infrastructure services operating on those servers. Infrastructure services include: Anti-virus systems (McAfee), Databases, Active Directory, Exchange Mail, File services, Terminal Services, IT Scanning and web servers, backup exec and restore system.
- Ensure that the servers are designed appropriately based on Availability and Capacity plans i.e. with appropriate performance and up-time applicable for the Service Level Agreements.
- Participate in design, implementation and enhancement of servers and Infrastructure services set-up and configuration.
- Monitor server and infrastructure services.
- Manage the event log and take remedial action.
- Prepare capacity and availability trends and reports for analysis.
- Design and implement housekeeping routines. Monitor system and infrastructure service logs.
- Ensure that back-up operations are executed and completed. Ensure the integrity of back-up operations periodically. Restore from back-up as required.
- Design and implement batch job management routines. Ensure that batch jobs are scheduled optimally and manage failed batch jobs.
- Design and implement print queue management routines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Able to read and write Mandarin due to language requirements for client servicing.
- Relevant experience on core Windows Server 2012, 2016 and cluster troubleshooting, installing, configuring.
- Architect windows solutions for the customer account and experience in managing high availability servers.
- Must have experience in managing L3/L4 issues.
- Experience in any of the following layered products (one mandatory and more than two are added advantage):
- IIS & FTP
- Strong concepts of TCP / IP
Career Level Senior Executive
Qualification Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience 2 years
Job Type Full-Time