- Diploma in Nursing recognised by the government from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent institutions, AND have registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Possess active Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Have high level of motivation, disciplined and pleasant personality.
- Able to work in a team, committed and dedicated to work.
- Possess high degree of integrity.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Applicants who have post basic certificate in critical care nursing area are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizen.
All candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government
Click the link to sign up for application: https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/
For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
IIUM Medical CentreInternational Islamic University MalaysiaJalan Sultan Haji Ahmad ShahBandar Indera Mahkota25200 KuantanPahang Darul MakmurTel: 09-5912500 ext. 2507/1076/1030Fax: 09-5912699Email: email@example.com
Closing Date : 31 December 2020