- Diploma in Radiography recognised by the Government, from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification
- Mature, proactive and dynamic individual with ability to adapt to changes and must be able to work under pressure.
- A good team player. Willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Applicant with experience in hospital setting is highly encouraged to apply
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizens
All candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English Language (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE | 24 DECEMBER 2020
Click the link to sign up for application: http://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/
International Islamic University Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia, P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-64215556 Fax: 603-64214997