- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or relevant field recognised by the Government from any local higher institutions, or equivalent qualification.
- Able to converse and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Have high level of motivation, disciplined and pleasant personality
- Able to work in a team, committed and dedicated to work.
- Possess high degree of integrity.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.
All candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE | 24 DEC 2020
Click the link to sign up for application: https://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/
International Islamic University Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia, P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-64215556 Fax: 603-64214997