- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy recognised by the Government from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification and;
- Registered with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- At least one (5) year hospital/community pharmacy experience.
- Well verse in bulk purchases and familiar with government procurement.
- Good networking with supplier/ distributor.
- Have basic knowledge on management and supervision.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.
All candidates must have obtained:
- Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government and,
- At least Band 3 at Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE | 24 DECEMBER 2020
Click the link to sign up for application: http://huris.iium.edu.my/recruitment/
International Islamic University Malaysia
International Islamic University Malaysia, P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 603-64215556 Fax: 603-64214997