Staff Nurse – Job Description
- To perform usual and customary nursing duties and task as per job descriptions.
- To maintain accurate, detailed reports and patients records.
- To monitor patient’s progress, identify any changes, acting on those changes to ensure patient is safe and comfortable at all times.
- Accountable and responsible to patient assigned.
- Understand the importance of prompt actions and on emergency and high risk situations
- Update Sister On Call on patient’s progress and action taken
- Maintain professionalism.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate
- At least 3 year(s) of Nursing experience
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, flexible, fast learner & able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Other language is an added advantage
- A self-motivated team player, discipline, able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule.
- Good sense of responsibility
- Work closely with other departments
Career Level : Junior Executive
Qualification : Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Years of Experience : 3 years
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Specializations : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Email to : Careers@umsc.my